If I Had One Month to Live
After reading your article “One Month to Live” It gave me a lot to think about. I realized I am NOT living my life with purpose. It gave me a chance to think about my life and I need to do some changes. So…
If I had just one month to live what 5 things would I change about my life:
1. I would call friends and family more.
2. I would drive out to see my children and family.
3. I would invest more time in relationships.
4. I would stop and smell the roses; look at life through a glass is half full perspective.
5. I would focus on the good in my life and not the hardships, sadness, depression, failures.
6. I would help more, give more, love more and smile more.
My life would drastically change because with the thoughts of just one month to live, I would get my mind off myself and onto others. I would begin to live again. Right now I am not living, I am surviving. And that is no life. I would enjoy the most precious gift I have been given which is friends and family. I would stop looking at my past as hopeless and defeated and worthless and a failure but I would look at my past as something that has given me the gift to help victims. Thank you Kelly for continually encouraging me and helping me better myself.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Domestic Violence Support Group.
Copyright (c) 2010 The Trinity Assignments, All Rights Reserved.