Starting Your Day Out Right
Welcome to our daily affirmation page, we are glad you’ve chosen to start your day out right! Did you know that every promise in the Bible belongs to you?
God doesn’t want you living in torment and sadness; He doesn’t want you to live a mediocre life. He has an abundant of good things in store for you.
We can’t keep speaking words of defeat and expect victory. We have to change the words that are deeply embedded into our minds and heart with God’s word – and when you do, you will see victory in every part of your life.
He has given you His Word to use daily! When you use our daily affirmation list, you can expect good things to happen to you EVERY DAY!
If you begin to fill your mind, mouth, and heart with the daily affirmation list, you will begin to see your life filled with hope, happiness, true joy, peace, success and prosperity.
May you find great prosperity with the use of our daily affirmation page!
Praying for you,
The Daily Affirmation List
- I bring every thought captive to the obedience to Christ Jesus (2 Cor. 10:5).
- Daily I increase in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and man (Luke 2:52).
- I expect miracles to unfold before me today (Ex. 34:10).
- God loves me. I swim in the river of His love daily.
- God honors me.
- I have God’s special favor upon me today. There is a river of favor overflowing in me and through me (Job 10:12).
- I have been set free; I am free to love, worship, and trust without fear of rejection or fear of being hurt (John 8:36, Romans 8:1).
- God wants to overwhelm me with His love, favor and blessings; I earnestly wait and look expectantly for all He has for me (Is. 30:18).
- The Lord of peace gives me peace at all times (2 Thes. 3:16).
- I do not worry about anything, instead I pray about everything. Because I do this, I will experience God’s peace. His peace guards my heart and mind (Phil 4:7).
- I love to pray, praise, and worship God (1 Thes. 5:17).
- I have a teachable heart (2 Tim. 2:24).
- I am creative because the Holy Spirit lives in me (John 14:26).
- I know God’s voice and I always obey what He tells me (John 10: 3-5).
- I love to study the Word of God ( 2 Tim 2:15)>
- I am anointed by God for ministry (Luke 4:18)
- I walk in integrity, excellence, purity, love.
- I operate in all the Gifts of the Spirit: tongues, interpretation of tongues, working of miracles, discernment, faith, word of knowledge and word of wisdom, healings and prophesy (1 Cor. 12: 8-10).
- God’s miracle power is being released through me for others to receive healings in both mind and body.
- I do not have a spirit of fear but of power, love and sound mind (2 Tim 1:7)
- Every word that proceeds from my mouth brings life and blessings, love and encouragement, hope and edification (Deut. 29)
- I have extraordinary faith. His life is in me.
- I can do things I never dreamed of, because though God I can do all things.
- I expect the impossible to flow out of me. I expect favor with people and God in every situation. I expect to have nice situations to happen during the day.
- I am blessed; blessings chase me down and overtake me.
- I beam with love and joy.
- God has poured out upon my house the spirit of grace and peace.
- I live excited to see all the goodness of God.
- I live expecting miracles to flow. God has made me a success.
- My victory is in the Lord not my surroundings.
- Everything I touch prospers and succeeds.
- I have a strong positive attitude.
- I am blessed, happy and to be envied; I look and long for Gods victory, favor, love, peace joy in every situation.
- I have a matchless, unbroken companionship with the Lord.
- I think on things that are true, and honorable, right, pure, lovely and loveable, good report, excellent, kind winsome and gracious.
- I press toward the goal; I fight the good fight of faith to finish the course God has set for me.
- God has chosen me handpicked me out for a purpose; He has put in me only to do something specific for Him. I am His masterpiece.
- I walk in the Fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- The Spirit of the Lord rests upon me, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.
- I am diligent to obey the Lord my God, being careful to do all that He has commanded therefore. The Lord will set me high above all the nations of the earth and all these blessings will overtake me because I obey the Lord.
P.S. You can find other daily affirmations in our
daily words of encouragement page.
Return to Daily Encouraging Words from Daily Affirmation
(This Page to Daily Words of Encouragement)
Return to Domestic Violence Help from This Page
(This Page to Home Page)
Top of page