10 Questions to Find Your Contentment Level
The secret of finding contentment is finding out where you are not content. To be truly content means you are satisfied, happy, comfortable and pleased with every aspect of your life. How content are you?
Do you think you content in every part of your life? Want to take a quick quiz to see if you are finding contentment in every aspect of your life? On a scale of 1-10 (10 being very content and 1 being absolutely no contentment) answer the questions below to see how content you are.
- I am happy and content most of the time. _____
- My relationships with my family are enjoyable, and pleasing and well-balanced.____
- I am healthy, full of energy and well nourished. _____
- I am content and enjoy my job, career, and/or business._____
- I know what I want to do with my life and I am working towards it. _____
- I am in good shape financially, I have started saving for my retirement. _____
- I am living the lifestyle I want to live. _____
My life is well balanced with my family, friends, work, play time and other important interests. _____
- I am a positive person. I am grateful for what I have. I thank God for all He has done for me._____
- Over all I am living the life of my dreams. _____
After you count up your numbers see how you score.
If you answered 10-25: it’s time to put yourself first!
If you answered 26-45: you’re doing good but you need to spend some more time finding things that make you content.
If you answered 46-59: you are half way there, stay on course and keep up the good work.
If you answered 60-75: you are doing great, but there are some areas you need to work on. You are so close, keep up the good work.
If you answered 76-100: WOW you are so good to yourself. You know how to take good care of yourself. While you keep up the good work, find some spots that you need more contentment and pursue it!
Return to Goal Setting Articles from Finding Contentment
(This Page to Goal Setting Articles
Return to Domestic Violence Help from This Page
(This Page to Home Page)
Top of page