My Personal Values
Hi, and welcome to my personal values page. I, Kelly, believe that just as His Love Heals, Domestic Violence Help™ has ministry values I feel it's important for myself, my staff, and my volunteers have personal values to live by as well. Below are my personal values that I strive to live by!
- I am committed to a life devoted to prayer and intercessionI am committed to a life devoted to studying the Word, meditating on Scripture, and worshiping God.
- I am committed to a life devoted to excellence, integrity, and uncompromising adherence to godly morals.
- I am committed to a life devoted to the principles in 1 Timothy 3:1-13.
I am committed to: being above reproach, temperate, prudent, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not addicted to wine or pugnacious, but gentle, uncontentious, free from the love of money. I will manage my own home well, and keep my children under control with all dignity. I will maintain a good reputation inside and outside of church. I will walk with dignity, and not be double-tongued. I will uphold to the mystery of faith with a clear conscience. I will be dignified and not a gossip but I will be temperate, and faithful in all things. And I will obtain from myself a high standing and great confidence in faith that is in Christ Jesus.
- I am committed to a life devoted to fighting the good fight of faith, taking a hold of the eternal life to which I am called. I will run the race in a way that I may win.
- I am committed to a life devoted to the principles in Galatians 5:22-26.I am committed to being led by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit controls my life and He produces in me: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- I am committed to a life devoted to demonstrate the love of God to everyone.
Top of page
Return to Domestic Violence Help from My Personal Values
(This Page to Home Page)
Return to About Us from This Page
(This Page to About Us)
Top of page
I'm so HAPPY our paths have crossed...
|Hi, I'm Kelly. |
I know life is hard right now, but it will get easier.
I have created this website just for you. In it you will find a wealth of tips, ideas, and planning tools for all your domestic abuse needs.
P.S. Come back often so you can have the courage to make sound choices for your future.
P.P.S. Don't forget to bookmark this site... :)