Tips on Setting Goals
5 Principles of Success
Welcome to our Tips on Setting Goals article; we are exicited you are here! Are you ready to take the next step in your healing, life success, and emotional life? Below are our Tips on Setting Goals: 5 Principles of Success. With a little thought you can begin to make the changes in your life you’ve been dreaming about.
Think about the things you want to STOP, MINIMISE, KEEP DOING, do MORE, and START – list them. Once you have your 5 Principles of Success complete, it’s time to think about how you are going to put it in action. That’s the easy part. Really! Once or twice a day, look over this worksheet and begin to implement each one into your everyday life. It’s that easy.
- What are the things that are not bringing you fulfillment?
- What are the things that are not moving you towards your dreams and goals?
- What could you stop doing that will change the course of your life?
- What are you doing that is wasting time?
a. TV? Computer? Web surfing? Texting? Emailing? YouTube? Other?
- What are you doing that you love?
- What is bringing you satisfaction?
- What brings you happiness?
- What do you need to invest more of your time?
- What are some things you love to do but haven’t been doing them enough?
- What are some things you need to start doing?
P.S. You can download this article with a handy fill out form:
Tips on Setting Goals: 5 Principles of Success Form.
For more articles about setting goals please see our
Goal Setting Articles
page for more FREE downloads, tips and articles.
Return to Goal Setting Articles from Tips on Setting Articles
(This Page to Goal Setting Articles)
Return to Domestic Violence Help from This Page
(This Page to Home Page)
Top of page