What We Believe
His Love Heals, Domestic Violence Help
1. The Holy Scriptures - We believe the Bible is God-Inspired (2 Timothy 3:16, 17).
2. The Eternal Godhead - We believe God is Triune: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14).
3. The Fall of Man - We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that by voluntary disobedience he fell from perfection (Romans 5:12).
4. The Plan of Salvation - We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all who believe on Him (John 3:16; Romans 5:8).
5. Salvation through Grace - We believe that we have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ. (Ephesians 2:8).
6. Repentance and Acceptance - We believe that upon sincere repentance, and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God (I John 1:9).
7. The New Birth - We believe that the change that takes place in the heart and life at conversion is a very real one (2 Corinthians 5:17, Galatians 2:20).
8. Daily Christians Living - We believe that it is the will of God that we be sanctified daily, growing constantly in the faith (Hebrews 6:1).
9. Baptism and the Lord's Super - We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of an inward work (Matt. 28:19).
We believe in the commemoration of the Lord's Supper by the symbolic use of the bread and juice of the vine (I Corinthians 11:24, 25).
10. Baptism with the Holy Spirit - We believe that the Baptism with the Holy Spirit is to endue the believer with power; and that His incoming is after the same manner as in Bible days (Acts 2:4).
11. The Spirit-Filled Life - We believe that it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit daily (Ephesians 4:30-32).
12. The Gifts and Fruit of the Spirit - We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian; and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life (I Corinthians 12:1-11; Galatians 5:22).
13. Moderation - We believe that the experience and daily walk of the believer should never lead him into extremes of fanaticism (Philippians 4:5).
14. Divine Healing - We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the physically sick in answer to the prayer of faith. (James 5:14-16).
15. The Second Coming of Christ - We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent (I Thessalonians 4:16, 17).
16. Church Relationship - We believe it is our sacred duty to identify ourselves with the visible Body of Christ. (Acts 16:5; Hebrews 10:25).
17. Civil Government - We believe that rulers should be upheld at all times except in things opposed to the will of God (Romans 13:1-5).
18. The Final Judgment - We believe that all shall stand some day before the judgment seat of God, and there receive eternal life or death (2 Corinthians 5:10).
19. Heaven - We believe that Heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:1-3; Revelation 7:15-17).
20. Hell - We believe that hell is the place of eternal torment for all who reject Christ as the Savior (Revelation 20:10, 15).
21. Evangelism - We believe that soul winning is the most important responsibility of the Church (James 5:20).
22. Tithes and Offering - We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is by giving of tithes and free-will offerings (Malachi 3:10; 2 Corinthians 9:7).
Top of page
We're praying God's miraculous blessings and prosperity for those who
I'm so glad you stopped by...
|Hi, I'm Kelly.
I have created this website to share tips, ideas, and planning tools for all your domestic abuse needs. Each page gives you the courage to make sound choices for your future.
Don't give up, we can help.
See Kelly's Picks:
What is Kelly's Picks?
Click here to see what others have said...
My Thoughts on Site Build It...
Please don't let an abuser give you an STD - Click here for quick, easy, and private testing.$25 off 8 Test STD Panel - Fast, Private & Embarrassment free
My absolutely favorite place to save! Try it once and you'll be hooked too :).
If you are a mom, newly divorced, trying to get of an abusive situation, or need to start making money, please check this out. I've built this site on SiteSell and it's AMAZING!
Plus you'll have 90 days
(3 months to test it out)