Goal Setting Example
Chasing Your Dreams
Welcome to our Goal Setting Example: Chasing Your Dreams! We are excited to partner with you in seeing your dreams come to pass. As you begin your exciting journey towards chasing your dreams, you are going to discover a lot about yourself. Some good and some bad. Enjoy the good you see and forget about the bad! This is a time to see your goals come to fruition.
Think about each question and answer honestly. There are no right or wrong answers. These are only to help you move towards chasing your dreams.You can either download the full
Goal Setting Example Form here,
or review the questions below and answer in a journal or other organizer you use.
- What are you going to do this time to see your dreams come to pass?
- Why do you think you are ready to chase your dreams now?
- What areas of your life could be tweaked or upgraded?
- What are a few things you’d like to change about your personal/professional life?
- What do you want more of in life?
- What do you want less of in life?
- What are the 3 most important things you want to do before the end of the year?
- List 3 things you can do this week that you can work towards your dreams.
- Name 3 things you are willing to give up in order to achieve your dreams.
- If you are living your dreams, what would your life look like?
Once you’ve completed the goal setting questionnaire, look back over your answers.
- What surprised you?
- What is something you are going to do today to start chasing your dreams?
- Can you find a friend or accountability partner to help you?
If you don’t have an accountability partner and you would like to partner with 1000’s of women all over the world in this, enter the questions above with your answers in our Women Supporting Women Support Group by entering here. In no time you will have friends all over the world encouraging you in your dreams.
P.S. Did you know we have a
Strengths and Weaknesses Form
Living a Satisfied Life Scorecard
forms for your convience.
Return to Domestic Violence Help from Goal Setting Example
(This Page to Home Page)
Return to Goal Setting Articles from This Page
(This Page to Goal Setting Articles)
Top of page
I'm so HAPPY our paths have crossed...
|Hi, I'm Kelly. |
I know life is hard right now, but it will get easier.
I have created this website just for you. In it you will find a wealth of tips, ideas, and planning tools for all your domestic abuse needs.
P.S. Come back often so you can have the courage to make sound choices for your future.
P.P.S. Don't forget to bookmark this site... :)