Living a Satisfied Life Scorecard
Living a satisfied life opens doors to success in every area of our life. If you are satisfied with your life, you will have a happier home life, loving marriage, intimate friendships, stronger spiritual life, more opportunities to achieve advancement in work, and an overall enjoyment in life.
Being satisfied in life is not as hard as you think. With a little time and effort and more focus on what you want in life – you will be living your satisfied life you’ve always wanted. Please download here our free
Living a Satisfied Life pdf.
or copy this page to your journal or organizer for your convenience.
- If you were to give a SCORE out of 10 for how SATISFIED you are with your life overall? _____ / 10
- If you were to give a SCORE out of 10 for how much FUN you are having in life? _____ / 10
- If you were to give a SCORE out of 10 for how HAPPY you are in your current CAREER? _____ / 10
- If you were to give a SCORE out of 10 for how overwhelmed, BUSY or cluttered you currently feel? _____ / 10
- On a scale of 0 – 10 I like myself
(10 being the best):
- What is your FAVORITE thing in your
- What could be IMPROVED in your life at the moment? (like least) ______________________________________________
- I am looking: (please check all that apply)
- For More Meaning/Purpose in Life
- For More Fulfillment/Happiness in Life
- For More Ease/Simplicity or Balance in Life
- For More Freedom and/or Inner Peace in Life
- To Change or Move Forwards in my Career
- To Achieve my Goals Faster/More Easily
- To Learn to Trust Myself More/Be My Authentic Self
- Other (If there was something you haven’t mentioned yet, what would it be?)
- I am ready to take ACTION and make changes in my environment, habits and life. Maybe / Yes / No (please circle)
- Name 3 things you are willing to do to start taking charge of your life. What can you do now to life a satisfied life?
We want to see you satified and successful! Therefore we have plenty of FREE resources to help you. Are you looking for
Goal Setting Ideas?
Or are you looking for
How to Feel Happy: Finding Your Comfort Zone,
Or how about
Goal Setting Example: Chasing Your Dreams?
Do you need some tips on
Tips on Goal Setting?
We've got that and so much more. Please click on any the above links or go to the
Goal Setting Articles
for more great ideas on goal setting.
Return to Goal Setting Articles from This Page
(This Page to Goal Setting Articles)
Return to Domestic Violence Help from Living a Satisfied Life
(This Page to Home Page)
Top of page