Take a Stress Test
34 Questions to Determine Your Stress Level
Our Take a Stress Test Questionnaire:
- Are you suffering with headaches or migraines on a regular basis?
- Do you have a stiff neck, tightness in the neck and shoulders, or have continual neck pain?
- Do you have lower back pain?
- Have you been diagnosed with high blood pressure that is related to stress?
- Do you have stomach problems, upset stomach, vomiting, nausea?
- Do you have a decreased appetite with a loss of weight?
- Do you have an increased appetite with weight gain?
- Do you suffer with heart burn?
- Do you have sleep problems (too much sleep, waking up throughout the night, not enough sleep, can’t get to sleep)?
- Are you suffering from fatigue?
- Do you find yourself suffering with lethargy
- Do you have bouts of sadness?
- Does your life feel out of control?
- Are you forgetting things or events?
- Do you have very intense feelings that don’t match the situation or event?
- Do you have trouble focusing?
- Do you want to give up?
- Are you irritability, touchy, or bad tempered?
- Are you angry, outraged, or have outbursts of anger?
- Do you have emotions that don’t match the situation?
- Are you using alcohol to numb the pain?
- Are you using illegal drugs to numb the pain?
- Are you abusing prescriptions to numb the pain?
- Have you started smoking or increased the amount of cigarettes you normally smoke?
- Do you have crying spells, fits, or outbursts?
- Are you overeating or under eating?
- Are you isolating yourself from friends, family, work or things you’ve agreed to do?
- Are you experiencing relationship issues?
- Do you shop and spend money you don’t have?
- Do you have heart disease?
- Do you have heart palpitations?
- Do you suffer with indigestion?
- Are you suffering with depression?
- Do you have thoughts of suicide?
Thank you for taking our Take a Stress Test Questionnaire, if you are suffering with any of these symptoms you may be experiencing stress and it is important to make an appointment with a doctor as soon as you can.
One or more of these symptoms can also be an underlying problem. Please seek medical help.
If you are suffering with 5 or more it is important to seek medical help immediately. Don’t wait; your health is at risk. While you are waiting for an appointment with your doctor, please use our stress management tips to help reduce your stress.
The Take a Stress Test page is not intended to replace medical care and proper diagnosis. Please seek proper medical care for correct diagnosis and treatment.
If you are interested in more questionnaires please visit
Living a Satisfied Life,
Kick Start Your Success.
Additional stress reducing tool can be found in our
Healing Scriputure: Psalm 23,
In Need of More,
Experiencing the Love of God,
Daily Words of Encouragement.
Return to Signs of Stress from Take a Stress Test
(This Page to Signs of Stress)
Return to Domestic Violence Help from This Page
(This Page to Home Page)
Top of page