True Meaning of Success
37 Questions to Liberate Yourself and Find Success in All Areas in Your Life!
Are you ready to find the True Meaning of Success by finding out what Success means to you? Are you stuck on a goal or problem and not seeing options or choices? Be liberated with the questions below!
What is it that you want - What would be your ideal outcome? Take a moment to get very clear in your mind (or on paper!) what being unstuck would look like before continuing.
If you would like to download the True Meaning of Success in pdf
please click here.
Identifying Options - So now you know what you want, answer these questions:
- What specifically have you done so far? What worked and what didn’t?
- What do you have already (eg. skills and resources) that could move you forwards
- What research could you do to help you find the first (or next) step?
- What do you need to do before you do anything else?
- Who else could you ask for help in achieving your goal?
- If you were at your best, what would you do right now?
- What would you do if you were an expert in (the area of your goal/problem)?
- What would you advise your best friend to do if they were in your situation?
- What would your best friend advise you to do?
- What would (someone who inspires you) do in your situation?
- If you had a choice what would you do?
- What if you had as much time as you needed?
- What if money were not an issue?
- Imagine you’re fully confident in your abilities, what could you do?
- Imagine you’re fully confident that others will support you. Now what could you do?
- What other angles and options have you not thought of yet?
- What is an impossible option?
- What is the decision you have been avoiding?
- If you (secretly) knew the answer to getting unstuck, what would that be?
- Look at the list of ideas and options you now have:
- What would be the smallest or easiest first step for you?
- Which options or actions grab you?
- How could you make the tasks/actions more enjoyable or fun?
- Who else could help you in completing your action/s?
- What’s one action you could take in the next 10 minutes?
- What are three actions you could take that would make sense this week?
- Do something! Now choose your actions
- When specifically will you do your action/s? Include the day AND time.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to complete each action? - If it’s below an 8, then ask what is stopping you from completing the action - and make this your first action.
- How do you normally sabotage yourself - and what will you do differently this time?
- How will I know you’ve completed your action/s?
- Who will you tell about your actions (to support you in completing them)?
- What specifically will you ask your supporters to do for you?
- Tell me how you’ll feel once you have completed your actions?
- How will you reward yourself when you complete your actions?
Thank you for taking our True Meaning of Success form, for other FREE pdf forms please see:
Goal Setting Articles,
Goal for it! Action Plan,
Tips on Setting Goals,
Living a Satisfied Life,
Stress Management Questionnaire.
Return to Domestic Violence Help from True Meaning of Success
(This Page to Home Page)
Return to Goal Setting Articles from This Page
(This Page to Goal Setting Articles)
Top of page